CzechBio - association of biotech companies Czech Republic
CzechBio - Association of Czech Biotech Companies is a national platform for the biotech industry. It brings together 24 members from commercial research organizations, research institutes and academic institutions.
Since 2008 CzechBio promotes cooperation between industry and academia in the field of science and research in the biotechnology sector, covers and represents the applied biotechnology and biomedical sector in negotiations with foreign partners, as well as representatives of the Government. The main objective is to accelerate, strengthen and further promote the business development of the biotech sector in the country.
Products / Services
- Support for cooperation of cluster members services in the field of technology transfer and preparation of research projects
- Networking and information sharing and training
- Joint participation at international conferences and exhibitions
Possibilities of cooperation
- Joint participation and partnership in research and development
- Transfer of technologies in the biotechnology sector
- Promotion Association, its members and the biotechnology sector
- Fostering the competitiveness its members
- Promoting cooperation between members
- Support of members in relation to state institutions
Contact: Pavel Markalous, firstname.lastname@example.org , +420 731 600 642