The total amount of the second call is €305,000, and 61 selected SMEs will receive financial support in the form of a service package worth €5,000.
EuroCluster Rural Tourism´s aim is to help SMEs design and develop new tourism products for international markets that incorporate digital, sustainable and socio-cultural improvements.
Congratulations to the selected businesses.
List of selected SMEs from the second call
The enterprises that have expressed an interest fall into the following NACE classification:
- Accommodation (I55)
- Travel agency, tour operator reservation service and related activities (N79)
- Other NACE codes or, in general, other activities (where the NACE code does not exist) referred to the rural tourism sector
SMEs have the opportunity to choose 4 or more areas for improvement:
- Digitalization of processes in SMEs
- Digital marketing and promotion
- Marketing intelligence and data analysis, Marketing strategy based on data
Green and Sustainable
- Sustainable management practices for SMEs
- CO2 management and reduction to address climate change
- Sustainable mobility
- Gastronomy and food based on local supply chains
- Social-cultural skills (interaction with visitors from different cultural backgrounds)
- Experience generation for visitors (development of corresponding products)
- Inclusive tourism for visitors with special needs
- Integration with the local community
- Interpretation techniques for cultural, historical, and natural resources