Information about the BRIGHT project:
- The goal is to improve the way clusters collaborate and work towards their ecosystem goals focused on digital health and digital health ecosystems.
- BRIGHT exchange brings long-term partnerships and collaboration.
- There is excellence in cluster organisations and their service delivery.
- New ecosystem services are emerging in Uppsala, Northern France, Estonia and Catalonia.
- It supports the mobility of ecosystem members across Europe:
- Opening new markets
- Participation in international trade fairs and events
- Find partners and collaborators
- Meet key stakeholders in the regions
Date: 27. November - 1. December
Place: Barcelona, Spain
Why to attend?
- Enhance your existing technology by working with partners (public or foreign).
- Find internationalisation opportunities in Catalonia and the Spanish market.
- Find specialised investors in deep technology.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders involved in digital technologies across sectors.
- Learn about the different support frameworks and future trends in the Catalonia region.
- Attend the Barcelona Deep Tech Summit.
- Attend the Health Technology Meeting (translation provided).
- Find partners and supporting organisations for research and development.)
- Connect with investors and businesses in digital health.
- Meet the best innovation centres in Catalonia.
- Get to know the administrative bodies responsible for the implementation of digital technologies in health.
- Experience Biocat's programme to support the rapid market uptake of digital health.
For more information, contact email@example.com.