Visegrad grants support regional partnerships among NGOs and civil society organizations, public institutions and municipalities, private companies and nonprofit organizations, as well as education and research centres that contribute to cooperation in the Visegrad region.
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and active participation of organizations from at least 3 V4 countries.
- Bilateral cross-border cooperation of at least 2 organizations from 2 neighbouring V4 countries also qualifies for support with projects taking place within a 40-km radius of the border and focusing on a local issue.
- The maximum duration of project implementation is 18 months.
- Grants can cover up to 100% of the project budget, with 15% for overhead.
- Projects must address at least one of the objectives of the grant program´s seven focus areas.
All information on conditions and criteria can be found in the Grant Guidelines.