On 11th November 2022 will be held an online seminar that Erasmus+ organises in a project called MINDS. The topic is The Future of Smart Tourism, International Differences. The main goal of the MINDS project is to contribute to the recovery of the tourism sector in Europe and overcome some of the challenges brought by the COVID-19 crisis.
More about Erasmus+ Project MINDS HERE.
International session MINDS: Future of Smart Tourism
- 10:05 - 10:20 Misa Labarile, Tourism policy officer, European Commission: Tourism from the EU perspective
- 10:20 - 10:35 Costanze Bersani, Intellera Consulting. The Smart Tourism Destination initiative
- 10:35 - 10:50 Luis Campos, Tourism Transition Pathway Curator. Tourism and SMEs, how Innovation contributes to close the gap
- 11:05 - 11:20 Luděk Kühr, DIH Tourism 4.0, Cascade funding for Tourism
- 11:20 - 12:00 Future of Tourism
- Jorge Rubio, subdirector Turespaňa
- Jan Herget, director of CzechTourism, the Czech Tourism Authority
- 12:00 Q&A
- 12:30 End of the session