INFO AND LOBBYING
One of the crucial activities of the National Cluster Association is lobbying for its member organisation and institutions. NCA supports the interests of the member organisations and assist the Czech clusters with their legal formations, specific feauters, potential and needs. Association collaborates with national regional organisations as well as municipal administration and services. Furthermore, the association has expanded beyond the borders and is in close contact with unique institutions and enterprises abroad.
NCA is a key player proposing it comments and feedbacks concerning the legislation, terms and conditions of the programmes and calls for funding initiated by the Ministry of Regional Development, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Ministry of Industry and Trade and Technological Agency of the Czech Republic. Association is a crucial stakeholder and consultant in the process of members´ and partners´ participation in the international formations and project.
National Cluster Association (NCA) ensures education in the areas associated with cluster activities and management. Association uses professional experience of the member organisations as well as a portfolio of national and foreign experts.
The project: “Through education to innovation” enables NCA to open complex free of charge educational courses for company employees. Meanwhile, the education does not burden the company management with complicated project administration. All the companies or enterprises that belong to any of our member clusters can take advantage of the free education for its staff during this unique project.
Types of Available Courses:
- Management and Soft Skills (different courses in the fields of Human Resources, Marketing, Management, Production, Personal Development)
- Accounting, Legal and Economic Courses
- Language Courses (by agreement different types of languages and levels)
- IT Courses
Courses take place within the company, if it has a group of 10-12 people for education, or there is also an option to enrol individuals or small groups into open courses, the ones that are attended by participants from several enterprises.
Who Participates in the Project?
Different companies from various fields of expertize have already taken advantage of the education opportunities, such as:
IT enterprises: Kvados plc. and Vítkovice IT Solutions, plc.(from Ostrava), pharmaceutical researchers: Mb Pharma ltd. and FAGOFARMA ltd. (Ostrava)., pharmaceutical manufacturer: Dyntec ltd. (Usti nad Labem Region), engineering manufacturer: Realistic plc. (Karlovy Vary)
Contact us and make a reservation for free education and personal development of your employees!
Contact person: Lucie Foldynova, tel. +420 773 032 220, email: email@example.com
NETWORKING AND PROMOTION
NCA is a unique organisation in terms of the foundation bases, connections, activities and further potential of cluster initiatives and organisations in the Czech Republic.
Moreover, this association connects (not only) cluster member organisations with other entities, including organisations, enterprises, public administration as well as national and foreign innovative companies and institutions.
NCA coordinates development of progressive teams and consortia aiming at effective implementation of new synergies. Furthermore, it also ensures connection through modern technologies of :”Digital society”, as well as traditional in person meetings, events, conferences and workshops. In fact, “In person” meeting has proved itself to be still very popular as one of the best platforms for exchanging experience and good practices. Last but not least, the association and its members also focus on interconnection of cluster and innovative European and Worldwide platforms to contribute to the further.
You have opportunity to present your achievements at our Cluster Day Events.
COUNSULTING AND GUIDANCE
NCA provides consulting and guidance to its members, or by agreement to other parties, in these areas:
- Analytic and strategic –conceptional activities in the key areas of cluster management: business support, research and innovations, education , regional development and the fields associated with the area of focus of cluster member organisations
- Identification and analysis of the new cluster initiatives, field analysis, development of current cluster organisations
- Consultancy in the field of international cluster cooperation development, advice and assistance to the Czech innovative companies aiming to expand at particular foreign markets
- Education associated with cluster foundation and management
- Consultancy and guidance in the process of preparation and coordination of the project funded from the National or International sources