Technology Centre of the Czech Academy of Science
The Technology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences (TC) was founded in 1994 as a nonprofit special interest association of the institutes of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
In the 25+ years of its existence the TC has become an important national institution for research and innovation infrastructure.
- Advice and support in the development of innovative companies and assistance in international transfer of innovative technologies.
- Support of the participation of Czech Republic in the European Research Area.
- Preparation of analytical and conceptual studies in research, development and innovation.
- Get help while entering foreign markets or participating in international research projects
- Discuss with us your innovation potential and management
- Visit the international fairs, conferences, B2B meetings, or technological mission
- Get counselling for protection and commercializing innovation and intellectual property
- Participate in European or national programmes supporting research, development and innovation
- Providing advice for management activities and support programmes in research, development and innovation including intellectual property
- Organizing international seminars and B2B meetings, providing consultancy and implementation of technological expertise, analyses of firms‘ potential for innovation, digitalisation and sustainability
- Partner search and conclusion of agreements on international technological, research and business cooperation
- Development of technical studies and analysis for companies, government and research organizations
Contact: Petr Hladik, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 234 006 181