Moravian-Silesian Automotive Cluster
Our vision is to become an integrator of companies, educational and research institutions and other stakeholders, whose activities support the development of the automotive industry in the region.
Established in 2006, the Cluster actively provides sustainable development services for its 75 members and coordinates the innovative approaches in the development of human resources, trade relations and R&D activities.
- Noise testing
- Pulsation system testing
- Heating and cooling testing
- Vibration testing
- Patent summary finalizing
- Technical solution provid-ing via GoldFire software
- Ergonomics measurements.
- Utilization of mentioned laboratories
- Supply/demand matching.
- Joint purchasing
- National and international projects
- Developing of polytechnical skills in schools
- Providing contacts to R&D organizations and potentional investors
Contact: Ladislav Glogar, email@example.com, +420 603 888 036