Hi-Tech innovation cluster
Established in 2013, Hi-Tech innovation cluster supports an improvement of the innovation potential and competitiveness of enterprises in the field of electrical and energy engineering,recycling of secondary raw materials, communication, high-speed networks and ICT.
The cluster actively cooperates with universities, secondary schools and technical and research institutions and currently associates 17 members.
- Electromobility, conversion of secondary raw materials into energy, usable materials and fuel sources, “green“ energy incl. its transformation and accu-mulation
- ICT/data and communication networks, web solutions (HW / SW)
- Advising, education
- Development of projects and partnership for research and Innovation
- Cooperation based on the exchange of innovation know how
- Participation on projects of education and increasing of quality management excelence.
- R & D projects – support and project management
- Participation on Innovation projects
- Support for Education and training
- Events providing – conferences, meetings, trainings
- Support and advisory for SMEs
Contact: Vojtech Tuzil, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 777 333 394