Energy Water Supply Innovation Clusters
Energy-Water Innovation Cluster (EWIC) was established in 2016 to focus on research and development in the field of energy and IT.
In a short time, the cluster was able to associate more than twenty entities covering the business, research and educational spheres. Its vision is to educate the em-ployees of the cluster and the staff of its members, coordinate innovative projects and provide legal protection for its members.
- Power industry, in particular the renewable energy sources, power consump-tion management, energy savings, energy decentralisation, ON/OFF Grids, Smart Grids, local distribution networks
- Certification, analyses and audits for electricity and gas
- ICT – instrumentation and control, smart networks and data transmissions, SW and HW solutions; Consultancy, education
- Provision of advisory services to the cluster members and public
- Research and development in the fields of energy (electricity industry, gas industry) and IT
- Collaboration with research organisations in development and research
- Management and coordination of innovative projects
- Organisation of seminars, conferences and trainings, such as GDPR, safety and health protection at work, electrical training according to the Decree 50/78 Coll., welding courses)
- Cooperation with educational and accredited institutions, such as the Czech Society for Quality
- Seminars on the development of technical education for secondary schools and universities
Contact: Josef Vecer, email@example.com, +420 777 911 100