National Cluster Association (NCA) is non-for-profit non-governmental organisation which brings together organisations and individuals with the purpose to coordinate the sustainable development of cluster initiatives and to develop cluster policy in the Czech Republic on the basis of concentration of knowledge, experience and expertise to strengthen the competitiveness of the CR.
The National Cluster Association exists to create a competent long-term platform for the development of cluster initiatives in the Czech Republic and an active interface for internationalisation.
Benefits of the NCA:
- strengthening the role of clusters in innovation processes and development strategies within the Czech Republic
- boosting dynamic development in key sectors and emerging technology-based clusters
- providing institutional support for cluster organizations and initiatives – helping to strengthen the foundations of developing knowledge regions
- helping to raise efficiency and quality in cluster management
- harnessing the potential offered by social capital and innovation based on shared knowledge and relationships of trust among SMEs, industry leaders, the public sector and universities
- promoting effective, proven solutions on an international scale.
BOARD OF THE NCA
Pavla Bruskova - President
Bretislav Skacel - Vice President
Adriana Knapkova - Member of the Board
Petr Hladik - Member of the Board
Lubos Komarek - Member of the Board
Radek Brychta - Member of the Board
Ladislav Glogar - Member of the Board