Expert Workshop - Knowledge and Technology Transfer
The expert workshop on Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) was organized by the National Cluster Association in Ostrava, in the seminar room of the Business Incubator of the VSB-Technical University of Ostrava (TUO) that is a part of the TUO Innovation Support Centre. The Innovation Support Centre plays the role of the Regional Centre for technology transfer at the TUO. Last but not least, the Business Incubator is the seat of four regional cluster organizations.
This special event was held to highlight the role of the regional innovation infrastructure including clusters in the KTT process and to show the best practices for the exploitation in the Moravian-Silesian Region (MSR). Two levels of objectives were followed – the first, the identification of instruments that are linked to the process of KTT in the Czech Republic and the second, the regional point of view focused on its practical realisation and identification of key barriers that slow down the KTT implementation in the MSR.
The expert speakers were:
- Jiri Janosec, Specialist on KTT at the Technology Centre of the Academy of Science of the Czech Republic, Prague
- Martin Duda, Director of the Innovation Support Centre at VSB-Technical Universtity of Ostrava
- Lukas Gottesman, Project Manager of the Business Innovation Centre Ostrava
- Ladislav Glogar, Executive Director of the Moravian-Silesian Automotive Cluster
- Miroslav Kabelka, Chairman of the Board of the Precision Engineering Cluster Vysocina, Moravske Budejovice
CluStrat is implemented through the CENTRAL EUROPE Programme co-financed by the ERDF.