Expert Workshop - Internacionalisation
National Cluster Association (CZ) organised an expert workshop on internationalisation in Prague on 31st of January 2013. The workshop took place in the Conference hall of the Czech Ministry of Industry and Trade. The active presence of this important institution underlined the seriousness of the event and attracted further public interest in the area of cluster development in the Czech Republic
The main objective of the Internationalisation expert workshop was to create an environment for the dialogue between clusters, ministries, universities and business representatives and to share knowledge and expertise in various approaches to this topic. The workshop helped to promote Czech cluster activities and showed various internationalisation possibilities to support their development and development of their members.
Almost 45 persons from the whole Czech Republic participated in the event and these were mostly delegates from cluster organizations (8) and Czech government institutions such as CzechInvest or Association of Innovative Entrepreneurship, and representatives of universities.
The speakers of the workshop were the representatives of important public institutions, companies and non-profit organisations located in the Czech Republic, State of Israel or Spain:
- Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Czech Republic – representatives from the Department of implementation of EU Structural Funds, Marcela Prihodova and Robert Wenzel,
- Jaakov Levy, Ambassador of the State of Israel in the Czech Republic,
- Enric Pedrós, Manager of the Catalan cluster of agricultural machinery (FEMAC, Spain),
- Pavla Bruskova, President of the National Cluster Association (Czech Republic),
- Jiri Slezak, Consultant, ReMaCon company,
- Daniela Vachova, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), Coordinator for the Czech Republic and the representative of the Technology Centre of Academy of Science of the Czech Republic
- Petr Beneš, Vice-President, Czech-Israel Chamber of Commerce (participated in the discussion)
This project is implemented through the CENTRAL EUROPE Programme co-financed by the ERDF.